Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Let's try to get our records

Hey everyone, My name is Kim T and was a patient at Joliet pain care America. seems none of us can get our records and I was told today that the only way we can is by Court Order!! Can u believe that one? So my goal here is to find all of my fellow patients to gather together and get a Court order or something so we can go on with our treatment plans with new and hopefully more honest doctors or at least administrators. Seems the ones in authority are the ones that blow it for everyone. Please feel free to email me at thenewmein03@yahoo.com so we can get this rolling. I will keep this going till we get some answers.
PLEASE HELP! If you know of anyone that worked there, or was a patient there please let me know so I can ask questions , questions, questions.

Thanks,ki

No comments: